Tuesday, July 23, 2013

my boy


Hi everyone.

Today I've got a scrapbook page made for a group post on write.click.scrapbook.  We were given a sketch and a color challenge and this is what I came up with.  With as much as Willie loves the water and the beach now it's hard to believe it was ever any different.  When I sat him on the bench I remember hoping to get some smiles but instead I got this uncomfortableness.  Hah!

I just love the nautical trend.  When fall is here who knows, but for now I love it!  I used some really pretty new digital kits by Gennifer Bursett:  Anchored Papers and Anchored Elements, Family v1 Leathers, Karen Funk Brown Paper Packages and Wide Washi, and Maryanne Wise Deckled Frames (retired).

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout! Love the ombre paper and all the great nautical touches!

~amy~ said...

How cute, he's such a sweet boy!

Linda E said...

Great page, Laura! I am a big fan of the nautical trend too!