Saturday, July 20, 2013

i love us.


 Happy Saturday, everyone.

Today I've got a hybrid card.  This is something I made for the recent Paper Crafts call.  I did get 1 card picked up, but not this one.  Valentines might be my favorite type of card to make.  Then, when Valentines Day or my anniversary comes I'm handing my husband 6 or 7 cards to open :)  The paper is from Scarlet Letter and the sentiment is from Love Snippets.  I've also got a ticket from Pink Paislee and a denim heart cut with the Tim Holtz Movers and Shakers Hearts die, which is my favorite die ever.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOMESAUCE!!! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the patterned paper on the background and the staples! The new blog background/header look great too!

Linda said...

Great card, Laura! Can't imagine why PC didn't pick this one up!