Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A few more Technique Tuesday shares


 

It's the end of the month already!  I've got a few more July Studio AE projects to share, and also some things made with Technique Tuesday's new summer releases.  For this card I used the Label Maker sentiment with some Pink Paislee Secret Crush.  I still love that collection.

And this layout I made over the winter for Technique Tuesday to use at the winter CHA show.


We were given a color palette of pink, lime, turquoise, and orange.  This was how the booth was decorated and they wanted our projects to coordinate.  The page size is 8" x 8".

When Mary Rose was 6 or 7 my husband tried to get her playing golf.  He bought her some kid sized clubs and they went to the driving range a few times but she really wasn't interested.


I peeked this one recently, made with one of the new summer release stamp sets Make It Work.

And this layout I don't think I peeked


For this one I used Family Banners.  There are a few versions of this banner with what I call Ali Edwards easy read printing for the sentiments.  I just love these.  They're so versatile.

That's it for now.  I'll be back tomorrow with the reveal of the August Studio AE stamps and also my page for the write.click.scrapbook August Gallery.



2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are all amazing.. such cute photos in your layouts.. thanks for sharing.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful projects! You can do it all! Layouts, cards, digi, always love seeing what you create!