Monday, July 29, 2013

A Few Digi Pages


And once again I've fallen behind with blogging my digital scrapbook pages.

First up, a fancy page about our handsome cat.

Credits



And for this one I pulled a photo from a few years ago and gave it some work with Adrienne Looman's Little Kisses Photoshop Action.

Credits



And this is a favorite picture of Willie when he was a baby.

Credits



This one I made for a digi morph, which is a scrapbooking chain that starts with 1 inspiration layout that each person in the chain re-interprets and then passes their version on to the next person.  At the end we see everyone's one after the other.




And this one I made for round 1 of the Cropped contest at Pixels and Co.  Cropped is based on the Food Network show Chopped.  I was so excited when I saw the mystery basket had that little rainbow with the blue cloud because I had just taken these pictures, the colors worked, and I wanted to get them scrapped.

Credits

And that is it.  Happy Monday, everyone.


3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these layouts are so awesome.. i really love the cool cat layout..

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous pages! I love the layers and the mixed media effects you add to your digi layouts!

danni reid. said...

these are absolutely AWEsome!