Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wish Big



Hi everyone.

Today I'm sharing a birthday card made with some stamps I've had for a few months now that haven't seen any ink, Hero Arts Wish Big.  The background is some patterned paper from Pebbles Walnut Grove to keep with the newspaper theme.

I'm entering this in the Whisker Graphics blog challenge to use a tag.  I've got some of their fabulous Airmail Twine tied thru my tag on the card.  Love the Whisker Graphics twine!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow with the Studio AE July reveal.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is totally fabulous.. love the newspaper background.. so fun

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER DUPER cute! LOVE the papers and the way you cut that tag on the bottom! FAB design! THANKS for playing along with the WG challenge:)

Linda E said...

Great card, Laura! Love how you worked in the news print!