Saturday, June 1, 2013

Studio AE June Reveal


It's the first of the month, and time for a new Technique Tuesday Studio AE kit!

Here it is, Fun in the Sun


I am so ready for summer!  The kids are almost done school.  I'm looking forward to the pool and hopefully going to the beach.

Here is the layout I peeked a few days ago.  Scrapping some very recent pictures taken with my phone at our local park.  The page size is 9" x 9"


I am really starting to like this page size.  I'm scrapping this size because recently I found a Making Memories 9" x 9" album I bought maybe 6 years ago.  It only had 2 layouts in it.  I guess I lost interest in this size pretty quick!  So I decided to make some more pages and fill it up.

And have you seen this?



This actually started a few days ago so I'll link you here to the first day so that you can get in on all of them.  There are some great prizes up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: