Thursday, June 20, 2013

Project Life Week 24



Hi everyone.

It's been awhile since I posted any Project Life pages, and it's because I'm about 5 weeks behind.  Not too bad, but, in an attempt to catch up the most recent week is always the easiest to do.  Everything's fresh.  So this morning I put together my page for last week, June 10 - 16.

I used a mix of printable cards, Studio Calico cards (I don't subscribe but I bought a grab bag), and Technique Tuesday stamps.  All of the pictures were taken over the weekend at one of my daughter's travel softball events.  It was also Father's Day and we didn't do much, because of the softball, but my husband loves to watch my daughter play sports.  And those doughnuts are from an excellent local place near the fields that we had to stop for.

Supplies:
Simple Journalers
So Quotable
Noted Journalers
Calendar Journalers
Studio Calico PL Cards
Technique Tuesday Fun in the Sun
Technique Tuesday For Our Family
Love My Tapes washi
Studio Calico Veneer car

2 comments:

ktware said...

I like your speech bubble cards - nice overall layout!

VanessaB said...

awesome!