Sunday, June 9, 2013

More Stamps from the Technique Tuesday Vault


 Good news!  As a part of Technique Tuesday's 10 year anniversary they've re-released a few more retired stamps.  For this card the "just a little note" is from the Simple Sentiments stamp set.  I used a bunch of new and old stuff here.  The papers and large label are from Basic Grey Hey You.  The embellies are from last year and needed to be de-hoarded.  The yo-yo is from Basic Grey Fact and Fiction, the veneer feather is from Studio Calico, and the rest is from October Afternoon 9 to 5.

Here is the Simple Sentiments stamp set (not sure why this is all pixellated, I'll swap it out when I get a better image)


And here is a layout made with one of Ali Edwards retired/re-releasing stamp sets, Everyday Words


Willie loves the car wash!  I used the remains of some old Studio Calico kits for this one.  The mistable arrows were from September, I think, and I was subscribing to the main kit and the card kit at the time so I got 2 packages of them.  Its a good thing arrows are still trendy because it will take me awhile to use all of these up.


The re-release of Everyday Words is sized a little smaller than the original set.  It's more card friendly.

Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow is the Studio AE Blog Hop, so please stop back!

4 comments:

Ruth G said...

The card is perfect.period! Every element screams "note"! Love that! The arrows are super cute on your LO and I'm LOL over your arrow stash! I know when I get packages of embellishments I usually have to work at using them all - I can't imagine having twice as many! Best of luck to you and thanks for sharing!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

That card is just such a great and perfect combination of elements, especially love the little tag with the silhouette image and the veneer feather. And such a sweet layout!

Michelle K said...

LOVE that stamp set!!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah, you rock the freestyle/collage style! Your card is amazing. And the layout makes me smile. Great use of alphas and that cool stamp. The pictures of Willie are super sweet.