Monday, June 17, 2013

A few more Hip 2 B Square projects


Happy Monday, everyone!

Today I've got kind of a big post.  A bunch of cards and layouts made with the fabulous Hip 2 B Square kits I got to play with last month.  This first card uses the April/May kit and First Kiss Mister Huey from the Color Add On


And then for this one I did a swish of embossing ink from a foam dauber and heat embossed with Powder Zing EP also from the Color Add On.  Everything else is from the Main kit - the thickers, the enamel dots, the Pebbles washi (2 rolls!).  These kits are packed with good stuff.


And then I did a 2 page layout.  These are all of my photos from Mother's Day weekend.  My daughter was supposed to be playing travel softball all weekend so we weren't going to be doing much, but then Saturday's games were cancelled because of rain and then Sunday's games were cancelled too.  We went out to dinner on Saturday, out for gelato, got some really good take out on Sunday, and I had everyone home all weekend.  It was a nice surprise.


Here is the left side.  I used the April/May main kit and Embellishment Add On.  The banner at the top is from the Crate Paper The Pier Ephemera pack.  It comes put together like this with all of the stitching.  It's fabulous!  The tags are from one of the cut apart patterned papers from The Pier.

And the right side:


And here is another layout


Another ephemera banner from The Pier and tags from the cut apart.  And I dusted off the Silhouette for my title.  I have a very unpredictable Silhouette but since the kit comes with American Crafts cardstock which cuts so nicely I had to cut something.  This Snapshot sentiment is a free cut file from Kerri Bradford's store.

And one more:


The photos should always be the focus but I really didn't want to cover up this pretty paper!  So I used these b&w phone pics and printed them out filmstrip style.  Willie and I go to this park almost every day and I usually take a few pictures and then immediately start thinking about what filters I'll use.  Its no secret that I love Instagrams but for black and whites the filters on PicTapGo are amazing.  Well worth the $1.99.

And that is it.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome projects...love them all!

Laurel said...

These are all such wonderful projects!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! You really have gotten so much out of the kit and add ons! Gorgeous projects! I love the card on the first card, and that Mother's Day layout is my favorite. Wonderful!