Sunday, June 23, 2013

A few digital pages

Actually more than a few...


This first one is my favorite.  I feel like it looks so much like a paper layout, but could you imagine how much work this would be with all the misting, masking, painting, and sewing?

Credits


And this is one of many pictures I took on my daughter's field trip to NYC.  We're fans of the show TMZ and her eyes just lit up when she saw the TMZ tour bus!

Credits


This one is from another end of year school function, a mother daughter luncheon.

Credits


I just took this picture last week.  Gotta love digital washi!

Credits


And this one I made for a speed scrap at Pixels and Co.  We're given a detailed set of instructions/supplies and a limited time and I was happy that I could follow along and finish in time.  The only thing I might change is to move the date to the polaroid and add some journaling.

Credits


And for this one the journaling talks about how we went out to lunch and had some really bad food.  I took these pictures as we were walking to the restaurant and every time I look at them I think "These are cute...  This was the day we had that crappy lunch" so that's how it got scrapped.

Credits


I'm rediscovering black and white's since I got the PicTapGo app on my phone.  Their conversions are fantastic.

Credits

And that is it.  Thanks for hanging in there!


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow you have been busy! Great pages! Love how they look like traditional pages!

terisplace said...

Looking so, so good!