Sunday, May 26, 2013

You are too kind



Hi everyone.

Today I took some time to ink up my new Neat and Tangled stamps and play along with their current challenge which is to add embellishments.  I used, of course, Neat and Tangled Sequins.  I love their sequins!    These are Flat Matte Silver and Princess Pink Metallic.  And a few other things that have been in my stash for awhile now.  The chipboard fountain pen is from Basic Grey Fact and Fiction.  I've looked at this pen so many times and not known what to do with it.  A Studio Calico veneer feather.  Still have a ton of these to use up.  A Websters Pages cabochon.  I have a bit of a hoarding problem with these but I'm trying to do better.  And some gold Heidi Swapp mist.


Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Awesome card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness. I seriously love this card, Laura! The clustering and also the movement--it's *very* cool! I'm off to pin it.

~amy~ said...

Wow...this rocks.

Tenia Nelson said...

Dude.....this card is sooooooo RAD!! That is all.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! One of my very favorite N&T sentiments and such a fun combination of elements!

Ren-Yi said...

Whoah - this is stunning. a jaw-dropper and i love those perfectly placed sequins! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

C Wu said...

Gorgeous. Love this card.