Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Studio AE May Stamps

Hi everyone.

May is here, and so is a new Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamp set.


So cute!

Here is the card I peeked a few days ago.


I thought it would be fun to turn the journaling block into a pocket.  We give the gift of cash or gift cards quite often.  My daughter would prefer an itunes card, but my niece would probably like it just like this, with some cash :)

Be sure to check out Teri Anderson's super cute card made with the set here on the Technique Tuesday blog.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving this new set and what a fun card! Great idea to turn the tag into a pocket!

Annette said...

oh my word I LOVE these new stamps.. your card is amazing.. i must get these.. :)

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable! Love the idea.