Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hello


Hi everyone.

Today I've got a card based on an inspiration challenge issued by Teri Anderson for Technique Tuesday CT.


Here is the card I made


I used the Hello by Ali Edwards stamp set and a few favorite embellishments - a Websters Pages cabochon, a Studio Calico wood veneer heart, an Amy Tan vellum heart, an MME enamel dot, and some patterned papers from Studio Calico Darling Dear and Basic Grey Hey You.

You can check out the rest of the cards made for the challenge here on the Technique Tuesday blog.

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

beautiful card laura, love the colors and that stamp is fantastic!

Annette said...

wow awesome card.. love all the layers.. I just ordered more TT stamps today.. can't wait to get them..

~amy~ said...

okay, love the inspiration and your fabulous card!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so fun! I love the eclectic mix of embellishments, colors, textures. Comes together perfectly!

Tanis said...

So totally cute. I love the colour and the perfect placement of those SWEET little hearts :)