Monday, April 1, 2013

Studio AE April Reveal

April is here.  And so is a new Studio AE stamp set!



I just love seals.  Perfect for cards or layouts or Project Life cards.  You can use them with a circle punch for a fast embellishment.  They're the best.

Here is the layout I peeked past week


The page size is 9" x 9".   Making Memories made albums 9" x 9" years ago and I bought one and apparently only scrapped 2 layouts in this size before I got tired of it.  Hah!  So I've been on a mission to make more 9" x 9"s to fill up the rest of the book.  The motivation behind scrapping this particular photo is the shirt. I bought it from Landsend back in the fall.  Its the vintage style that's very soft and thin.  I noticed when I put it on him the other day that its got 2 tiny holes :( so I figured I'd better get a picture of him in it before they turn into big holes and it has to hit the trashcan.

Besides the Favorite Circles stamp I used the February Hip 2 B Square scrapbook kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Annette said...

what a great stamp set..LOVE your layout.. cute picture..

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun and happy layout! Can't wait to see more of your 9x9 pages!

Katie S said...

Cute!

Jean Bullock said...

Great job on these layouts. Love the layering and negative space. On the second one, I love that background paper.