Sunday, April 21, 2013

Project Life Week 16


Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking to share.  This page covers last week, April 11 - 20. I'm actually behind a few weeks but I decided to do the most current while its still fresh in my mind and just work my way back.


I used a few different sets of Technique Tuesday stamps, some Gennifer Bursett digitals, and some Studio Calico Project Life cards.  I don't subscribe to their kit, but they had grab bags available recently and I bought one.


Up top I used stamps from the April Studio AE kit and Beautiful (the arrow stamp),  Then in the middle row are 2 Studio Calico cards and stamps from Just Awesome Tabs, which I've had for awhile now and hadn't inked up yet.  Then in the bottom row is a Veneer Journalers digital card and the photo frame is from Elemental Frames V1.


Here is the right side.  Up top, the index card with the date is from Writers Block Weekly 2013.  This set has every week of the year on 4x6 or 3x4 index cards.  Love it!  Then to keep the office supply look going I used an Avery tag with stamps from The Story Of.  And the next card I made with Just Awesome Tabs.  Fresh foils - yay!  The days when I get fresh hair dye are some of my favorite days of the year.  Then is the middle row the "fun" is a stamp from Fun Flair.  The "This Week Was" card is from Check It.  And then I've also got a few veneers and strips of washi tape and that's about it.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun week! Loving the bubbles and that green journaling card kind of tied in the bubble look. Great stamped items too!

Annette said...

now that looks like a fun week... fabulous project life..

Laurel said...

Love your pages, love all the photos - how fun.

terisplace said...

You rock. Seriously.
I love seeing your pages.

deb duty said...

Looks great! Love the bright colors and fun photos!