Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Digital Misting, and some news!



Good news!  I've found a new digital home.  I'm now designing for Gennifer Bursett.  You can find Gennifer's kits at Pixels and Co, a really cool digital shop that she is also the owner of.  Quite a few of my friends from the former 2Peas Digital are hanging out over there now so I think this is going to work out great.

For this tag I used the Toolbox Mists V.10 kit.  Digital masking is all kinds of perfect.  With the paint tool in PS or PSE you have access to every color mist you could ever want.  So after sliding the bar around and trying out numerous colors I went with this dark blue.  I used the Papertrey Tag Sale 2 die to cut it out and added some sequins and a star. This kit is a special promotion until the 18th.  It's free with a $5 purchase.

Thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats and such a fab tag!

Lindsay said...

Yeah! That's fabulous Laura! Digital misting? Who woulda thought, but it is super fun...I love this!

Annette said...

Congrats on your new Digital DT... your tag is so awesome..

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! You are PERFECT for this! Can't wait to see all your creations!

deb duty said...

The digital misting is awesome! Love the tag!