Saturday, April 27, 2013

A few digi pages

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Today I've got some digital scrapbooking pages to share.  This first one I'm really in love with...



My daughter's 8th grade graduation is coming up.  We finally got some warm weather so I took it as an excuse to go in to town and scout out some dresses.  She is not a shopper and would not enjoy a day of shopping and trying on.  Crazy, but it saves me some money I guess.  This was my only shopping trip.  We wound up ordering from Modcloth.  This store is so cute, and reasonably priced.  The dresses haven't come yet but I'll report back.

Most of the supplies here are from Pixels & Co.  I'll list at the end.



And this was fun.  My daughter has some crazy curls.  The hairdresser suggested a Keratin treatment and this is how it looked after it was dried and flat ironed.  We bought a flat iron after this treatment and haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet so maybe one day we'll get it looking this way again.



And then this one I made for a template challenge in March at Pixels & Co.  Back when it was still freezing cold and I was wishing for spring.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies for Dress Hunting:
In Good Company Collaboration Kit
Gennifer Bursett Made of Awesome
Gennifer Bursett Washi Tags
Gennifer Bursett Elemental Frames V1
Gennifer Bursett Fly Away Woodgrain
Karla Dudley Hello Love
Meredith Fenwick Stitches (retired)
Chanel and Worn Machine fonts

Supplies for Awesome:
Gennifer Bursett Made of Awesome Elements 
Gennifer Bursett Fly Away Woodgrain 
In Good Company collaboration kit 
Deena Rutter Enchanted Element (recolored) 
Robyn Meierotto Cut It Out Clipping Masks
Worn Machine font
Meredith Fenwick Stitches

Supplies for Spring: 
In Good Company kit 
JustJaimee Spring Collection mini
Digital Design Essentials Veneer alphas


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are great! That first one really doesn't look digital at all! Loving the sequins and glittered alphas on that!