Thursday, March 7, 2013

You've Got Mail


I'm participating in the March class over at Studio Calico, You've Got Mail, taught by the fabulous Lisa Spangler.  This is my first class project and basically a direct lift/CASE of one of Lisa's class samples.

Sometimes when I take a class I enjoy just trying to duplicate the samples and not trying to reinvent the wheel.  And what could be better than a giant cake?  We got this cake stamp in a tiny version as a part of the stamp set that came with the class and we also got digital stamps which Lisa thought to super size and go of the edge.   The image is colored with Copics and there is also some gold mist which didn't photograph too well


You can sort of see it better here.

I haven't colored in awhile.  This was fun.

3 comments:

Annette said...

wow great card..

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely, I do like that gold too!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love it...I'm signed up for that class...need to login:)