Saturday, March 2, 2013

thank you for being >>>



Hi everyone.

Today I've got a card made with a few Technique Tuesday goodies - the Incredible stamp set designed by Ali Edwards, Square Technique Tiles, and Watercolor Crayons.


The Technique Tiles are a nice quality cream colored chipboard that can handle a lot of different techniques. They're really versatile and come in precut shapes like these or solid sheets that you can cut yourself.



Here are the Watercolor Crayons.  I used Spring Green, Grass Green, Blue, Purple, and Carmine.  To color the tiles I used a wet paintbrush to liquify the color at the end of the crayon and then painted the tiles.  They dried by themselves very quickly without needing to use a heat gun.

Here are the Incredible stamps



This is such a great stamp set.  I used these to made some super easy coaches thank you cards which I'll share tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card!

~amy~ said...

Love the look of the tiles...super stamp set too!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is really cool! I have never used those tiles, but have always wondered about them, they really did pick up the color beautifully and this is such a great design!

Kelly R said...

laura what a fun card! i like how you colored them. the stamp set you used too was lovely. great job!

Annette said...

wow this card is FABULOUS... I love that stamp set too..

Tiff said...

Of course you would make something totally genius with these tiles! :) You're one of my faves!!!! Thanks for inspiring!