Friday, March 1, 2013

Studio AE March Reveal

A new month means a new Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamp set.

Here is the March set, This Story.


Here is my layout that I peeked earlier this week (and also last month when I mixed up February's stamps with March's - hah!)


The page size is 9" x 9" .  Making Memories made albums this size several years ago and I bought one and only scrapped 2 pages in this size.  So now I'm on a mission to make enough 9" x 9"s to fill up the book.

This picture was taken last spring.  Willie gets is Easter break the week before Easter and my daughter gets hers the week after Easter, so I had each kid to myself for a week.  The weather was just starting to warm up so we went to different parks every day.

I used Hero Arts Mid Tone Red Royal ink for the stamping and also added a few stamps from the Circle of Love stamp set (Love This and the outlined hearts).  I converted the photo to b&w using one of the Pioneer Woman's Actions for PSE, and then added the hearts using the Bokeh Hearts Brushes digital kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laura, this is darling...love the layout but the picture...that picture is priceless.

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the rough cut/distressing on your layered pattern pieces and that you are in the photo....you do a much better job of getting in the photos than I do! Must improve!

Annette said...

wow this is so totally adorable...