Friday, March 8, 2013

Project Life Weeks 8 and 9

Hi everyone.

I've got a few Project Life pages to share, and some news.  I've been on the Digital Creative Team at twopeasinabucket.com for the past 3 years now, and today we all found out that our team has been dissolved.  There are some changes in the works concerning the digital products being sold at 2Peas and we're not a part of them :(  So I've got a few things left to post made with 2Peas digital kits and I thought I'd just do that now.

Here is week 8, February 18 - 24


For this one I used Baers Garten's March Pea Soup Flair and Journaling Cards.  I love the chunky letters!  I mixed in some cards from Becky Higgins Clementine kit and added some Love My Tapes washi, MME Enamel Dots, Lily Bee alphabet stickers, and Studio Calico chipboard.


And also "the story of this week" is from Technique Tuesday's The Story Of stamp set.  The "remember" digital flair is printed out on Epson Matte Presentation Paper and I think it looks just as good as the orange enamel dots on the card below it.


I baked some bread this week.  During Lent when we're having meatless meals on Fridays sometimes I get a loaf of Tomato Basil bread from Panera and we make grilled cheese sandwiches with it using horseradish cheese and tomatoes.  Yum!  Recently I found a copycat recipe for the Panera Tomato Basil bread and it is so good.  If you're a baker, try it!




 And here is week 9, Feb 25 - March 3


For this page I used digital kits from Pea Soup Library Cards and Bingo Cards, Bookworm Papers and Labels, and Pea Soup Stitches.  I also used patterned papers from Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go and Studio Calico Darling Dear, October Afternoon Tidbits, and stamps from Technique Tuesday's Super Fantastic, With Flair, and On This Day


I followed one of the Project Life tips shared by Melissa Stinson in one of her videos at 2Peas to type journaling on the cards for longer stories, then hand write on smaller things like labels and tags to get your handwriting on the page.

For these next cards my daughter lately doesn't like me taking any pictures of her, but when I was taking this one I told her I was trying out a new camera App and she cooperated.  Hah!


I probably picked the most complicated week to use this stamp set.


With February being a short month I had this 3 day gap in between the circles, but I was determined to use these stamps!


I'll be back on Sunday with the Studio AE March blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Great pages!

Tiff said...

I am so sorry to hear about your team dissolving :( That makes me so sad. Your pages are awesome though!

Iara said...

oh Laura, I really how you used the Cards :)