Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project Life Week 10



Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking to share.  This is Week 10, but I will be adding a special page or insert covering the weekend of this week.  My daughter and my husband were in Virginia for an indoor field hockey tournament.  Willie and I didn't go with them.  One of the moms emailed me her Snapfish album with +200 photos she took.  Yay!  So I'll be going through those and making something special and this page is just the everyday stuff that went on here during the week.


I bought the February Hip 2 B Square scrapbook kit and their Project Life add on and cracked into them for this page.  This kit has a mix of Elles Studio, AC Lucky Charm, Glitz Color Me Happy, Studio Calico frames and chipboard, Fancy Pants Trendsetter.  Its great, and I still have lots left to play with!


The March calendar is from the Oh So Simple digital kit (Pixels and Co).  The red arrow is a separate element that you can recolor or leave black and put over the week you want.  The washi and black alpha stickers (Basic Grey) are from my stash.

My husband and I went out to brunch and I took pictures using the Cortex App, which is designed for low light and snaps several pictures at different exposures and then blends them together.  This little restaurant has tough lighting and this App took the best pictures I've ever taken there.  So I had to include them in this week's PL :)


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

A great page! I love PL!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you unify/match the colors from all the photos with the embellishments. wonderful page, Laura!