Tuesday, March 19, 2013

just wanted to say... hi



Hi everyone.

Today I'm playing along with the Hero Arts March Spring Hello challenge.  I used the Garden Flower Sketches and Say It in Pieces digital kits.  Garden Flower Sketches is precolored, and has that watercolor look that is so popular right now.  I printed it out on Matte Presentation Paper and then ran it through the Papertrey Linen Impression Plate to give it a little texture and put it on a Memory Box notecard.

I've got a sick and very cranky little boy home today.  I thought we were done with winter colds.  Boo!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Annette said...

gorgeous card and lovely coloring..

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! I love the watercolor look and that you used the impression plate. Hope that Mr. Cranky is better soon! It's no fun when they are pitiful like that is it?

Alice Wertz said...

so fresh and pretty! love this!