Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fourth of July Decor



Paper Crafts Handmade Home Decor special issue has just come out and I wanted to share one of the projects I had published in it.  The issue is divided into seasonal sections so you'll find this with the summertime projects.  The canvas is 6" x 6" and I used a canvas with a deep edge so that it could stand up by itself on a shelf or a mantel.

I shared last week that Two Peas Digital is undergoing a major overhaul.  They are retiring most of their digital kits and there are deep discounts going on right now.  I used paper and wordart from the Sweet Liberty Collection by Dianne Rigdon.  This collection is 50% off as a part o the big sale which will run until the end of March.


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wow!!!! I LOVE your 4th of July Canvas!!!!!

Annette said...

wow awesome canvas... sooo love it

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful piece! I love how this turned out, the letters are such a great font and I love the papers you used.

Emily Leiphart said...

So very cool, Laura!!

Alice Wertz said...

saw this in the mag and i went "awwww." very cool project and love how 3D it looks!