Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter is Coming



Hi everyone.

Today there are some projects being featured on the Technique Tuesday Blog using the Easter Seal stamp.  This is my contribution, made with my favorite Lifestyle Crafts Fry Box die.  We don't go nuts with the candy at Easter so this is something I would give to my daughter with an itunes gc tucked in.  The Seal Stamps work perfectly with a 1 3/4" punch or a 2" punch if you want to keep the white rim.  I cut the green glitter cardstock with the Spellbinders Pinked Circles die.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

VanessaB said...

sooo cute!

JJ Bolton said...

Great idea and so cute!

Annette said...

aww I love Easter and love your adorable project..

Tiff said...

Adorable!!!! I love how unisex your project is! I have to get started on making Easter goodies for my kiddos, so thank you for the inspiration!

Alice Wertz said...

cute cute cute!!! adorable project, Laura!