Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Coffee Cards


Hi everyone.

Today I've got some hybrid cards.  This first one uses the Java Time kit, which was a new release last week at 2Peas.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Coffee Break digital kit and I also added some Timeless Twine.  We give Starbucks cards as gifts on a pretty regular basis so that's how I'd use this.

I've got another one.  I made this awhile ago and never shared it


I used the Hero Arts Coffee Break kit again, and paper pieced it with Basic Grey Clippings patterned paper and did some Copic coloring for the spoon and the beans.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so cute! Who wouldn't want to receive one of those especially with a gift card in it.

~amy~ said...

Now who doesn't LOVE coffee cards and Starbucks cards?!!!!!!!! You're rockin' the Timeless Twine too:)

cassie said...

Those ate really cute!