Wednesday, February 13, 2013

you're in my thoughts



Hi everyone.

Today I've got a hybrid card.  Adding to my stash of sympathy cards.  These aren't so fun to make, but when I need one I like to have one ready to send out right away.

I used the Antiquity digital kit, which is a new release this week at 2Peas, and a sentiment from the Hero Arts Say It Again & Again digital kit.  The corrugated cardstock is something from a K&Co holiday collection I bought a few years ago and the cardstock base is from Paper Source.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

the colors are wonderful...very soothing. Love the smidge of cardboard.

Jaclyn Miller said...

Beautiful! This is a perfect sympathy card.

Laura B. said...

So pretty!

Annette said...

wow really this is stunning...perfect for a sympathy card..

Miriam Prantner said...

This is beautiful, just right for a sympathy card.

Tiff said...

Your card is gorgeous with many comforting textures and hues. It will be well received, for sure!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE this, GASP!

JJ Bolton said...

Beautiful! No one likes making sympathy cards, but this one is so lovely and I'm sure will be most appreciated.

Linda E said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors too. Just perfect for a sympathy card.

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty and elegant design. beautiful card!