Friday, February 22, 2013

Spread the Light


Hi everyone.

Technique Tuesday introduced a new stamp designer this winter.  Her name is Lori Vliegen and she's got a fun, whimsical style of open line drawing and creative lettering.  We did a group feature on the Technique Tuesday blog yesterday, and here is my card made with the Spread the Light stamp set.  I just did some simple Copic coloring and went for a mismatched look.  This is how my birthday cakes look.  Its time to sing and I'm rummaging through the bottom of my kitchen drawer praying I can find some candles for the cake.

You can check out the rest of the projects made with Lori Vliegen's stamps here on the Technique Tuesday blog.



5 comments:

joy said...

Really cute card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the neon yellow of the flames, and the bright colors all around, great piecing too!

Annette said...

wow totally fabulous..

Alice Wertz said...

so fun and cheerful! super card, Laura! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I had to stop and comment on this card when I was scrolling your blog - it's fantastic Laura! So bright and full of life - it's like the flames are actually dancing!!

Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog - it was so nice of you to drop by! :-)