Friday, February 15, 2013

Project Life Week 6



Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking.  This is last week, Feb 4 - 10.  Even though it wasn't Valentines Day yet I wanted to try to work the card with the heart in so I used it to journal about the makeover of our old Pottery Barn chair.  This chair was really in sad shape.  The slipcover was threadbare and the cushions were deflated.  We were thinking about getting a new chair, but I'm so glad we just replaced the cushions and slipcovers.



I used some new Technique Tuesday stamps from Dear Time and Beautiful, both designed by Ali Edwards.  Both of these sets have recently shown up at 2Peas and Scrapbook.com.



I really love these arrow stamps.  They ink up so nice and evenly.  I used Hero Arts Mid Tone Red Royal, Wet Cement, and Tide Pool.  I took the picture of Willie and I with the front facing camera on my phone.  He looks like he's so engrossed in watching the game but really he doesn't like to go to these games.  The indoor facilities get really crowded and loud.  The bucket of popcorn is the big draw for him :)



The cards and labels are from digital kits February 13 Journaling Cards, Label Blue, and February 2013 Elements Pack.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Alice Wertz said...

once again i enjoyed your project life post so much, Laura! precious photos and love how you incorporate the stamps in the pages. thanks for sharing!