Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Life Week 2, and new Studio AE



Hi everyone.

Its the first of the month.  Time for a new Technique Tuesday Studio AE kit.


I love the mix of type and handwriting.  These sentiments are great for scrapbooking and cardmaking.  I used these to make a few journaling cards for week 2 of my Project Life.  For this year I'm trying out 1 page per week using the F pages, which have 11 pockets, and its working out pretty well.

 

Here is a close up of one of the cards.  I just used one of the grid cards with some blue star washi tape up top.  Then for the 4" x 6" card I added some stamps from the Circle of Love stamp set, which is a new 2013 release.


I used printable cards from some new to me shops - Pixels and Company and In a Creative Bubble.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Linda Barber said...

Love your PL! I'm struggling with mine. Mostly because nothing happens in my life. I take no photos. LOL! ;)

Alice Wertz said...

cute photos and love how you used stamping on this. so fun!