Wednesday, February 20, 2013

more new Technique Tuesday

Hi everyone.

Today I've got some more new Technique Tuesday projects.  These were made for the winter CHA booth.  The page size is 8" x 8" and we were given a very fresh and fruity color palette to work with to coordinate with the decor of the booth.  This gave me an excuse to pick up Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic which I never bought when it came out last summer but really wanted :)


For this one I used the Banner Months stamp set and a chevron heart stamp from Puffy Hearts.  These were a few favorite Instagrams from last summer that I just printed up filmstrip style.


And for this one I used Fill in the Blank and a heart and buttons again from Puffy Hearts.  They're heat embossed with Zing EP.


This one is a 6" x 8" Project Life style page.  I used the From the Heart journaling card stamp and paper pieced it with some patterned paper, sentiments from Are We There Yet? and one of Technique Tuesdays printed Story Cards.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Linda Roessler said...

like how you incorporated the instagram pics to your layout :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layouts! I love how you created those tags in the second....methinks I need new stamps!

Linda E said...

Great layouts, Laura! Love the new stamps!

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful pages!