Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


I have one last Valentine to share.  I made this for a tag challenge on the Technique Tuesday blog using the Bright Idea stamp set, some Zing EP, and a Martha Stewart Crafts doily.

I've got a sick Willie staying home from school and missing his class party.  Boo!

One more thing.  If you have been contemplating the True Stamp workshop there is a 50% coupon good today only which you can find out about on the Technique Tuesday blog.  Tell your husband not to waste his money on Valentine flowers, this will be way better!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

This is very cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such an adorable tag! Love!

Annette said...

how totally cute.. Happy Valentines Day..

~amy~ said...

Oh my...lovin' this sweet tag!

Jen said...

Oh, I love this!! That set is so fun!!

Alice Wertz said...

i'll take stamps over flowers any time, too! =) love love that stamp set and a sweet tag!