Friday, February 8, 2013

Friendship Comes From the Heart


Happy Friday, everyone!

Today I've got a hybrid card made from the super cute and only $2 Hero Arts A Natural Love digital kit.  I super sized the tree and printed everything out on Speckletone cardstock, then cut out and pop dotted the squirrel.

I'm playing along with a few challenges:


Runway Inspired RIC #29

and my first time playing along with this one


Paper Issues All About the Cuteness

Were supposed to get a whole bunch of snow here in the Northeast but as of right now, Friday 5 am, its a big nothing!  I was hoping my daughter's school would close and we'd stay home and bake cookies and watch dvr'd Nashville.  Oh well.





10 comments:

~amy~ said...

yahoooooo...love seeing you link up to Paper Issues...your card is beyond CUTE.

Hope it started snowing for you:)

Heidi said...

Beautiful tree.

Annette said...

wow this card is really so cute and I am loving all those hearts... so adorable...

Joce Turner said...


Love this super cute card and the little squirrel is just adorable!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Laura, this is absolutely darling! I love how you used the HA digie for the challenge! GREAT minds think alike;) So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Tiff said...

I adore your card!!!

Wida said...

that little squirrel,,,it's so tiny and so perfect! what a darling surprise in the tree! cute card :)

cassie said...

I love that card!
I'm also wishing for a big snow day so I can stay home from work :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

That little guy hanging out in the tree is so cute! I love the hearts too. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Alice Wertz said...

adorable!! darling card!