Saturday, February 9, 2013

CFC89


Hi everyone.

Today I'm playing along with Cas-ual Fridays.  The current challenge is Song Inspired.  I went with Alison from Elvis Costello and the Attractions.  Its an oldie, but a favorite.  This will go to my husband either for Valentine's day or our anniversary, which is February 22nd.

I used the Hero Arts Arrow Background and sentiment from All Things Arrow, both brand new digital releases this week.  I cut the hearts with the Tim Holtz Movers and Shakers Hearts dies.  These are probably my most used dies of all time.  And then I added a Studio Calico wood veneer arrow.


Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

claudia shadler said...

cute! luv the HA arrow background stamp! luv the hearts! :)

TFS,
C :)

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great card! I love that sentiment with the arrow and the great textures on this card!

Nonni said...

Super cute! I love the layout of this, really special with the background stamp and the torn edge!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this awesome card! So creative!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Love this card and I love that song! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kristie said...

Love the hearts, great card!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is adorable, Laura! Congratulations on the well-deserved VIP shoutout from CFC!!

Alice Wertz said...

oh! Happy Anniversary! hope you had a wonderful time celebrating! =) love the torn edge/top of the card and all the textures. superb card, Laura!