Wednesday, January 30, 2013

will you be my valentine


Hi everyone.

Today I've got a few projects made with digital kits from 2Peas.  For this first one I used the Secret Crush kit, which just showed up in the store yesterday.

And a few digital scrapbook pages



This one is 8 1/2" x 11".  We got some snow last month and usually this is a bit of a sensory overload for Willie, but this time I got him outside to investigate for a few minutes.

And then I'm giving 12" x 12" a try



I had these pictures I took with my phone from awhile back.  John took me out to lunch.  Spur of the moment.  We sat at the table, ordered, and then remembered that Mary Rose had 1/2 day of school and we had to quick get out of there because the bus would be bringing her home :)



This one I made for a weekly challenge, which was to scrap warm weather photos.

 


And one more.  It's been awhile since I've scrapped the cat :)

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I love that first card, so sweet, and the last two layouts are wonderful! One of these days I am going to make the jump to digital....

Annette said...

wow wee that card is so totally adorable.. I LOVE IT... awesome layouts..

~amy~ said...

LOVE everything!!!!

Jen said...

love the card! super cute!

Alice Wertz said...

you must scrap more cats!!!! =) i am in love with your card. too darn cute!! and beautiful layouts. love the big smile on your girl's face in the beach layout! fabulous work as always, Laura!