Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project Life Week 51 and a lot of new Technique Tuesday!

 Hi everyone.

I woke up today to some exciting news.  The brand new Technique Tuesday 2013 CHA releases got loaded on the website early and we're allowed to start sharing now!


This is a Project Life layout covering the week before Christmas.  I got my Christmas present early, a new phone :)

First off here are all of the new stamps.

The ones I used on this page are Good Day, In a Nutshell, Important Stuff, and Amazing Moments


The seal stamp is from Good Day and the date and small Today: with the arrow are from In a Nutshell.  I stamped the date on the back of one of the Technique Tuesday Story Cards.


More stamps from In a Nutshell


Then under the Food Story Card another stamp from In a Nutshell and a stamp from Amazing Moments on the red card.


The Love You seal is from the Good Day set and the arrow is from Important Stuff.


And then for these last 2 all of the stamps are from In a Nutshell.

Besides all of the new stamps I used some Technique Tuesday Story Cards, Pebbles journaling cards, Becky Higgins Clementine cards, and Freckled Fawn washi tape.

I'll be back tomorrow with the Studio AE Blog Hop.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: