Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project Life Finishing 2012 and Beginning 2013

Hi everyone!

I've got a few weeks of Project Life scrapbooking to share today.


Even with having everyone home on vacation that last week I didn't take very many pictures.  Oh well, it happens.  I finished out the year with 1 Fstyle page and some cards I made back in November and some cards from Elles Studio Be Merry collection.  The Christmas 2012 card  is a free printable from Elles blog, which you can get here.

And here is my intro page for 2013


I saw on Allison Waken's blog that she used photobooth pictures for her PL intro and it seemed like such a fun idea I had to scraplift it.  I went with the B design page to accommodate the vertical strips.  I used a few Clementine cards, some Technique Tuesday Story Cards, printable cards from the January Storytellers digital kit, and some new stamps.


The journaling block stamped in purple is Just the Facts, the hearts are from I Made This, and the camera is from an older set, Photo Love.




And here is week 1 of 2013


For this page I used patterned papers from Pebbles Walnut Grove and a few portions of cards from Pebbles Seen and Noted, and alpha stickers from Lily Bee.  These stickers are a great investment for Project Life.  There are so many of the important letters.  They never seem to run out!  And, some more new Technique Tuesday stamps


 My husband was driving when I took this picture thru the windshield of the car :)

And stamps from the This Day stamp set




And another new stamp set, The Story Of, and my old favorite Who What Where


Phew, this was a long post.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!

2 comments:

Annette said...

project life looks awesome..loving all those fun stamps..

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layouts! I really love your 2013 title page too, love the photo strips!