Monday, January 14, 2013

All Occasions and Technique Tiles


Happy Monday, everyone.

Today I've got some more new Technique Tuesday.  This is set is All Occasions designed by Ali Edwards.

This one covers all of the bases.  Every sentiment you might need.



And 1 more thing, made with a product that has been around for awhile but Technique Tuesday is re-introducing at a much lower price, Technique Tiles


I made this mini book out of the largest tiles in the Squares set.  I've been looking at these tiles for years now, thinking they'd make a great base for a mini album and finally put one together.  The book measures 3 1/2" square.  I thought it would be fun to house all of my random cell phone/instagram photos.  The photo I put in the frame was taken in front of a local pizza shop last March.  I used Ranger Tumbled Glass ink and the foam blending tool to color the tile.  The Photo Love stamp is from the Photo Love set and the little heart is from Love Always Wins.


I used the 2 biggest tiles on the left as the base for the book and the one in the middle to frame the photo.  Now I just have to remember to fill it up :)

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Annette said...

always so fun.. I love your card..that is so hip...