Sunday, December 23, 2012

tis the season


Hi everyone.

Can you handle one more Christmas card?  Included in a recent box of stamps from Technique Tuesday was a package of red bling for us to use in a group challenge.  Here is what I came up with.  This deer is from the Oh Deer stamp set, which has recently gone retired but is still available in the Technique Tuesday store.  He's great to color and easy to cut out.  I paired him up with a sentiment and snowflakes from the Magic of Christmas stamp set.

You can check out the rest of the cards made for the red bling challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute card.

~amy~ said...

Such a darling deer:)

Kathi said...

I never stopped by to tell you how much I adore this card, eventhough I pinned it and mentioned it on FB.

Fabulous coloring and shading of that ever-so-sweet deer.