Friday, December 14, 2012

Tis the Season


Happy Friday, everyone!

Today, first up, is a hybrid card made with December Pea Soup from 2Peas.  Pea Soup is a monthly collaboration where all of the digital designers work with the same color palette and create mini kits that can be mixed and matched.  Its a fun concept because all of the designers have different styles.  For this card I used 4 different kits, and just added some Stickles, foil tape, and bakers twine to finish it off.

Full credits here.

And I also have a digital scrapbook page


I had no idea that I was capable of something so shabby chic.  I used the Holiday Momentos kit, which is a new release this week.  This ornament is something I inherited from my Aunt Susie.  She was a longtime collector and had an antiques shop for awhile.  She left behind enough vintage ornaments to decorate 3 trees and this one I like so much that I keep it out all year.  Its also musical.  It winds up from the bottom and the deer scene spins as the music plays.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Annette said...

beautiful card..love that big ornament..

Alice Wertz said...

love your simple card and that ornament is gorgeous! beautiful work as always!