Monday, December 31, 2012

thank you, and one more Studio AE December layout


Hi everyone.

I started this post 2 days ago and am just now getting back to finishing it.  Christmas vacation keeps me on my toes!  This card is something I made for a group post on the Technique Tuesday blog for thank you cards.  I used the THX Seal.  These seals are a great way to get a sentiment on a card with a busy and colorful background.  For the stamping on the tag I used the Chevrons Two Step.

And I have one more layout made with the December Studio AE stamp set


We bought a Vitamix back in September, and it was definitely a splurge but so worth it!  They come to Wegmans grocery store every so often and do demonstrations and its really something you have to see and do taste tests to even consider buying one.  But they're doing something right because they sold one to me and I still love it.  This is my go-to green smoothie, which consists of honeydew melon, an apple, some grapes, a few dates, Chobani yogurt, and a few handfuls of spinach.  Some people add kale.  I tried kale and it was a bit harsh, but kale has some wonderful health benefits so I'm going to try to work it back in.  I think its an acquired taste.

The sentiment "the things I love the most" and the arrows are from the December stamp kit, and the Love You stamped in blue is from the All My Love stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome projects....wahooo for the Vitamixer!

Annette said...

wow these are fabulous... I love the blend of DP on your card..totally rocks..

Happy New Years Eve

Alice Wertz said...

love the mix of patterns on your card and the layering of elements on your layout. fabulous work as always, Laura! Happy New Year to you and yours! =)

Sandy Ang said...

love the look of your card and layout !