Friday, December 28, 2012

Technique Tuesday Peeks


Technique Tuesday has a small Valentine's release coming out next week.  We're allowed to start peeking now so I thought I'd share this set of tags made with one of the new sets, Pucker Up (I'll come back and add a link when its available)


These are pretty simple.  For this first one I used my Copics to color in the Smarties.  At first I stamped them in grey ink, thinking it would look more like the cellophane wrapper.  When I started coloring I couldn't stay in the lines to save my life, and this shows on grey so I switched to black.


I heat embossed the lips with red Zing embossing powder.


And for this one I used Memento Danube Blue dye ink for the balloons.

There will be more peeks posted here and there, on Facebook and if you're on Twitter we're hashtagging now with #TechniqueTuesday.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

deb duty said...

Really cute tags!!

Annette said...

now these are just too fun...great tags..

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! LOVE the smarties!

Laura B. said...

These tags are fabulous!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

These are SO cute Laura!

Kathi said...

Those are way too cute!

Happy New Year!

terisplace said...

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Ann said...

These are SO dang fun, Laura!