Saturday, December 15, 2012

Take 12 December


 Hi everyone.

Today I've got a digital scrapbook page.  I've been participating in the Take 12 project all year, taking 12 photos on the 12th of every month and then scrapping them.  This is my December page, featuring the super cool 12/12/12 date.  What a fun way to end the year!  We didn't do anything special.  I didn't even buy a 12 cake or anything :) but that's how it goes.  This was a fun project and fun to look back on over the year.  I think I say this every month, if you're trying to fit 12 photos on a single page with journaling and embellishments digital scrapping is the way to go.

I used the August Storytellers digital kit and the Apple Blossom font.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

it is a nest idea and it's always fun to see your pages. thanks for sharing, Laura! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Aliza said...

Love all those neutrals on your page. And, indeed digital would be easier, wouldn't it?