Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Project Life Week 50


Merry Day After Christmas, everyone!

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking covering the week of December 10 - 16.  I've been trying out single page PL layouts using the F pages for the past few weeks and I think I'm going to continue with this for next year.


I used a lot of Elle's Studio cards from the Be Merry collection and some of Elle's stamps.  I also used one of Becky Higgins Clementine cards which folds in half for extra journaling.  Up top is the only printable on this page, from the Subway Art #6 kit.


I also used one of Elle's Studio's 2012 Calendar cards.  I'll definitely be using her 2013 Calendar cards next year.

And, something I'm really excited about



a new phone!  We actually bought this last week and I started using it right away, so I just wrapped up the empty box and put it under the tree.  hah!


4 comments:

Annette said...

yahoo an Iphone..how cool... your project life is awesome... enjoy your phone..

deb duty said...

I love your one page week! The photo of the choir is so beautiful!! Congrats on the new phone! I love mine.

terisplace said...

Oh, ah!!! She's a beauty! :)

Linda E said...

I got an Iphone gor Christmas too! Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine!