Saturday, December 22, 2012

Project Life Week 49


Hi everyone!

Today I've got another week of Project Life scrapbooking.  This page covers December 3 - 9.  I'm doing single pages using the F protectors through the rest of the year.  I like the condensed version so far, and if I can make this work I'll be able to fit a whole year into just 1 album next year.


The top left is our Christmas card.  I made it with one of the free templates from Becky Higgins website.


I used the Feeling Like Christmas digital kit and printable Cards, and a bunch of older papers and tape from Martha Stewart Scandinavian.  This collection came out 2 years ago and I still love it.  The doily punch came out with that release, too.  The font I used for December is Apple Blossom.


I also used stamps (Merry and Noel) from Technique Tuesday's Believe stamp set and a journaling block stamp from Who What Where.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Annette said...

awesome project life...

Merry Christmas to you and your family..