Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Project Life Week 48


Hi everyone.  Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking covering last week, Nov 26 - Dec 2.

Instead of my usual 2 Design A pages I'm trying out just 1 F page.  I'm thinking about just 1 F page per week for next year, so I'm going to try it out thru the end of this year and see if I like it.

I decided not to do a December Daily album this year, and do you see what we did up top?  Breakfast with Santa on the 1st.  This would've been so great for a first page!  Oh well.


Last week I pre made some Project Life cards for December and I've added a few to this week's page.  Tis the Season is one I made ahead.  The Santa Suit card is from one of the the same digital kits designed by Marcy Penner.  I computer generated the dates and then stamped the subtitle using the Technique Tuesday December Daily 2012 stamp set.


Then, for the top left card, my daughter's big, awesome news is not the Kindle Fire :) I had quite a lot of journaling so I used the back of the Technique Tuesday Story Card.  For the Kindle card I added some elements from the Christmas Shopping digital kit to the photo.  Then below is another one of my pre made cards and the Hello December is a stamp from the December Daily 2012 set.


Then for these last 4 the little tree was a centerpiece at the Santa brunch we went to.  I wanted to add it as sort of a photo filler card.  The Us card and the Puppy card are ones I pre made last week.  I used repositionable adhesive squares when I made them so I just undid the layers and added the photos and stamped Joy from the December Daily stamp set.  And then that cute picture of Willie - I didn't realize that he had Monday off school until the bus didn't show up and I took a look at his calendar, so he got an unexpected day off and home with us.

And that's about it.

I'm linking this up to The Mom Creative.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Really looks good!

Alice Wertz said...

really fun and festive page. love reading the little stories behind each photo, too. =)