Friday, November 16, 2012

this message was not sent from my iphone


Happy Friday!

Today I've got a hybrid card made with the extremely cool Posted digital kit which was a new release at 2Peas last week.  The sentiment was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  Apparently I didn't like it enough to repin it so I can't share the inspiration card, but it had a pixelated Christmas tree and the sentiment was "not sent from my iphone".  So here is my take on it :)

For the corrugated heart I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Movers and Shakers Hearts die.  I love that these dies will cut through something thick like this corrugated cardstock and not crush the edges.  I think it has to do with the black cushion.  The twine is Airmail from Divine Twine.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card...LOVE the sentiment! So appropriate these days!

cassie said...

Love that, Laura. Very cool!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I LOVE this Laura! What a creative sentiment.

Annette said...

awesome card..love how you tied the twine..

Sarah said...

What a fantastic way to use that sentiment. I love it!

Missus Wookie said...

love the sentiment as a new iphone owner it is very appropriate. Great use of the kit.

danni reid. said...

looooove♥

The Altered Bee said...

Love this! So clever!

Alice Wertz said...

very cool sentiment. love love this fab card!