Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thank You (the Technique Tuesday sale continues!)


Hi everyone, and happy day before Thanksgiving!  I grocery shopped yesterday, and hopefully I didn't forget anything that I would have to go back for today.

For this card I used a Technique Tuesday stamp from the Fabulous set.   I really like this set, unfortunately it has made the retirement list and won't be available much longer.  This is the second week of the sale.  You can get 50% off retiring products with code maybe at checkout!

For the rest of the card I used a Martha Stewart/Avery tag, Twinery Twine, SEI paper, butterflies, and label sticker, and I actually dusted off my Silhouette and cut out the kraft background!  There were some new cutting files released at 2Peas yesterday.  This is the Circle Backgrounds 1 designed by Jen Martakis.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is simply gorgeous!
Happy Thanksgiving!

maria f. said...

Love this!

Alice Wertz said...

i was wondering if the background is patterned paper. beautiful card, Laura!