Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Project Life Week 47


Hi everyone.

Today I've got my Project Life pages from last week.  The left side covers photos from Monday and Tuesday.  There was a function at my daughter's school on Tuesday, which is usually on Halloween but was rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy.  Up top are photos from Monday, where I had a marathon whoopie pie baking day getting all of these ready to bring in to school on Tuesday.  The Monday and Tuesday overlays are from the Hero Arts Days of the Week Flags digital kit.


I used my Technique Tuesday Story Cards and stamps from the super cute Think Beef and Eek! sets.  I colored them with my Copics.  The story cards are a nice enough weight that you can use Copics.  The November stamp is from the Months by Ali Edwards stamp set.


And here I photographed some of Willie's artwork that came home and added a sentiment PNG from the Color Your Thanks digital kit.

Here is the right side - Wednesday, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Small Business Saturday.


I switched from the A page protectors to the F protectors.

I'm thinking about, for next year, just doing 1 page per week using the F pages.  What I'm going to do, for these last 5 weeks of the year, is try out 1 F page per week and see if I like it.


More Technique Tuesday story cards, and the "keep calm" is a stamp from Think Beef.


I also used stamps from Days of the Week by Ali on these Story Cards, stamped in Hero Arts Red Royal Mid Tone ink, and patterned papers from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Cerise said...

Love your layouts. Those whoopie pies look AMAZING.

Annette said...

this is just too fun..

cassie said...

I've been wanting to try Project Life since the summer and still have not even started. You're giving me the inspiration to maybe give it a go starting the new year.

Becka @ Just a Bunch of Momsense said...

I came across your 2nd featured page via Pinterest & wanted to take a closer look...

I really love your style & what a great way to use the F page. I look forward to seeing more of your pages.

Quick question: How do you get that blue background on your food pics? Is that just scrapbook paper? Love how you did that, using half the dish. :)

Laura O'Donnell said...

thanks, Becka!

the background is just my kitchen countertops :)

Alice Wertz said...

those whoopie pie look sooo yummy! =) always enjoy seeing your project life posts, Laura! thanks for sharing!