Saturday, November 24, 2012

Project Life Cards for December


 I made up some Project Life cards for December.  Working ahead vs my usual fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants approach I've been taking the past year :)

I decided that I'm not going to do a December Daily album this year.  Since I'm doing Project Life I think I would wind up using a lot of the same photos for both.  I'm just going to try to stay current through December with Project Life, and put a little extra special-ness into the cards.


Some new digital kits were released at 2Peas this week from Marcy Penner/Hello Forever that are very December Daily/PL oriented.  I mixed these with some patterned papers from Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, and Lily Bee, and some washi tape and bakers twine.

All of the layers are put together with repositionable adhesive squares, so I can take them apart and add in the photos.


There is a Black Friday Sale going on right now at 2Peas, and also Digital Black Friday Sale - 25% off the entire digital store!


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so pretty!